Wednesday, July 20, 2011

10 Free Psd Photoshop Resource Sites

Graphic design is becoming easier and much easier every day. It is a fact that every computer geek at least once in his life has considered himself to be designer. Yes, it is true, today everyone can create masterpiece within a minute, just by downloading and editing a finished project. Ok, that’s the reality today, no one can avoid it, neither me. I’m not a designer, but I do design everyday. I work on Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator…and do various design projects for my websites and blog. But how I do that? I rarely start a project from a scratch. I usually find finished projects, I edit and combine them in order to gain something that I’ve imagined and for sure that saves me a lots of money. But today, generally everyone uses finished projects, even the best designers. That’s why today I decided to share with you a collection of great websites which offer finished PSD files which would have been able to fulfill your needs or just inspire you.


1.deviantART

2. FreePSD.com

3. DownloadPSD.com

5. PSDList.com

6. OfficialPSDs.com

7. PhotoshopFiles.com

8. FreebiePixels.com

9. SearchPSD.com

10. psdGraphics.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    About Me

    My photo
    "BLOGGING" is my passion. I am crazy about it. I love to share knowledge with others, So I found this platform is good to share knowledge with everyone. And also I like to surf net a lot to search for the latest technologies and gadgets.