Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to add the Google+ Profile Button in your Blog

Although it is still in a test phase, Google+ is available only with invitations. In general, we can value Google+ as very interesting social network and that just for the fact that gives the freedom to the user. It gives a complete control over the things he shares and with who he shares. In my earlier post showed you the way how to add the Google +1 Button in your blog. So if you already have a Google+ Profile or just a Google Profile, you can also get the new Google+ Profile button and add it in your website or blog.

To get the Google+ Profile Button visit the following link http://www.google.com/webmasters/profilebutton. As you can see, all you need to do is just enter the URL of your Google+ Profile, choose the size of the Google+ Profile Button, copy the code and paste it where do you want it to appear in your website or blog.

And that’s all dear bloggers. That’s everything what Google offers for now related to Google+ Social Network.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
"BLOGGING" is my passion. I am crazy about it. I love to share knowledge with others, So I found this platform is good to share knowledge with everyone. And also I like to surf net a lot to search for the latest technologies and gadgets.