Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to make a mobile version from your Blogger blog

Months ago, Blogger introduced a set of mobile templates available for all Blogger users so they can use them to make a mobile version from their blogs. But few days ago, Blogger announced that besides these mobile version templates, you can also use all the 27 Template Designer templates. Starting from the fact that today most of the internet users access the web from their mobile and smart phones, it is easy to figure out the importance of having a mobile version from your blog. Why mobile version? Because the mobile users hate the ordinary version of websites, because they load slower on mobile phones. So dear bloggers, don’t waste time and enable the mobile version of your Blogger blog. To do that, follow the steps described below:

1. Login to your Blogger account and go to Settings.

2. Now at the Settings section find and click at Email & Mobile.

3. To enable the mobile template option, just select Yes. On mobile devices, show the mobile version of my template, preview your blog if you want and click the Save Settings button at the bottom.

And I guess that the mobile version of your Blogger blog is ready. I opened a new blog for testing purpose and take a look what I got when I enabled the mobile version option. In my opinion I think it looks great and quite professional. Take care! Happy blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
"BLOGGING" is my passion. I am crazy about it. I love to share knowledge with others, So I found this platform is good to share knowledge with everyone. And also I like to surf net a lot to search for the latest technologies and gadgets.